Select Page

Resource Protection FAQ

Home » Frequently Asked Questions » Resource Protection FAQ

Report on a boat that encroach an area

You can contact any of the Fisheries Office or Resource Protection base or Monitoring Station, the nearest Department of Fisheries or contact the 24 hour Operations Control Centre at 03-8870 4058.