Monitoring, Control And Supervision Branch (MCS)
- Coordinate enforcement programs to protect the country’s fisheries resources.
- Coordinate communication relationship to ensure the sustainability and harmony of the fishing community.
- Coordinate collaboration with other enforcement agencies. To ensure that maritime enforcement coordination runs smoothly.
- Coordinating MCS Affairs in order to guarantee the sustainability of the management of fisheries resources in the country’s water.
Collaboration, Education And Logistics Branch (CKPL)
- Coordinate development and manage allocations.
- Coordinating the management and administration of enforcement personnel at Headquarters and State Enforcement personnel and bases.
- Managing the Logistics of the enforcement programme to ensure The MCS Programme runs smoothly.
- Implement and manage strategic collaboration / cooperation with stakeholders.
- Plan and implement public education and awareness programme related to Compliance wih the Fisheries Act 1985 and Marine Conservation.
- Planning, develop, prepare publication and publicty materials.
- Manage the BKOPP capacity development programme.
Marine Park And Marine Protection Management Branch (CPTLPM)
- Plan and manage Marine Protected Area (MPA) base and Policies
- Planning the gazetting of new Marine Parks and MPA’s including refugia and closed season areas.
- Plan sustainable MPA management , physical development and activites.
- Planning and coordinating the management, development and operation of Marine Park and marine protected area.
- Coordinate corporate and secretarial management (Strategic Plan/KPI/National Advisory Council for Marine Parks and Marine Reserves. (MPKTLRL)
- Coordinate the allocation of the Trust Fund.
Ecosystems Conservation And Biodiversity Branch (CKEB)
- Conduct Underwater Surveilance for compliance With Part IX of the Fisheries Act 1985.
- Coordinate and implement research activities for aquatic ecosystems and fisheries resources.
- Conducts Aquatic Ecosystem Monitoring and Fisheries Resources.
- Implement aquatic ecosystem rehabilitation activities and fishery resources.
- Prepare and manage a database of fisheries resources.
- Manage and process permits and fee Remittances