1. To reply to each application for attending the scheduled training course organized by the Department Of Fisheries within 14 days upon the receipt of the application.
2. Provide 24 hours communication services through the Fisheries Comunication Center (FISHCOM) to aid the target groups during difficulties and disasters.
3. To issue the Certificate of Origin within 1 day and Live Fish Health Certificate and Sanitary Certificate for export purposes within 3 days upon the date of receipt of the application.
4. To renew all fishing appliance and fishing vessel licenses within 1 day upon the date of receipt of the completed application after complying all licensing renewal conditions.
5. To ensure that the decision to offer compound for arrest case is made within 3 days upon the date of receipt on the information case and completed investigation paper.
6. Attends and act on every public complaint within 14 days.
7. To provide feedback and the appropriate reports on laboratory analysis services applications within 10 days.
*Client Charter Achievement of Department of Fisheries Malaysia is updated annually.
Client Charter Achievements Archive