- Fisheries Certificate Program Intake for the 2024/25 Session
- SURVEY: WILLINGNESS TO PAY (WTP) STUDY
- Weather Warning: Heavy Rainfall & Potential Flooding Nov 2023-Feb 2024
- Cherating Turtle Conservation & Information Centre (PKPP) Temporarily Closed
- Notice of Implementation of the Employment of Foreign Workers Under Section 60K of the Labor Act of 1955, which began January 1, 2023
- Meet the Customers Day for DOF FT Labuan is held on every Wednesday
- Self-Employment Social Security Scheme (SOCSO)
- Postponement of Industrial Training Until Further Notice
- Integrity Complaint
- Announcement of Department of Fisheries Malaysia Agency Digital Services Promotion
List of District Offices
Office Telephone Fax Address Kuala Lumpur Fisheries Biosecurity Unit 03-2697 0045 03-2202 8856 Pusat Biosekuriti Perikanan Kuala Lumpur,
Lot 82, Jalan Carruthers Off Jalan Sultan Salahuddin,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Message from The Director
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH AND GREETINGS
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Fisheries Official Website in Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. All praise goes to Allah SWT, the Almighty, for making it possible for the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya to have an official website.
The Fisheries Office of the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya is responsible for managing and leading the fisheries subsector, specifically the aquaculture development sector, fisheries biosecurity assurance, enforcement, and the production of high-quality fishery products with a broader market prospect and the ability to compete in a conducive fishery production.
In order to support the vision and mission of the Malaysian Fisheries Department, which is to manage fisheries resources in a sustainable and efficient manner, one of the platforms to achieve the department’s role for the target group is to develop an efficient, quick, and accurate intermediary mechanism through the use of the department’s website. This website will be continually updated for the purpose of advertising and sharing the activities, programmes, assistance, and the latest information with the public and target groups, particularly in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. Therefore, members of the public can also express their views or opinions, make comments, provide feedback, or pose any queries to successfully enhance the quality of service.
It is hoped that the official website of the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Fisheries Office would serve as a primary source of information and a reference for the services provided. The department welcomes feedback and constructive comments or suggestions in order to improve the quality of the department’s services.
FEDERAL TERRITORY FISHERIES OFFICE KUALA LUMPUR DAN PUTRAJAYA